Feels like crabs in the mouth, eh? =)
Lead on to keep our feelings strong and make me still believe our page's one and the same (though our ways will separate tonight.)
I said if I were to wait, some things just might change. You said you don't have the strength to fuel our burning flame.
- Speak to me.
- What can i say? We just live too far away.
- That's a shame that love can't make you stay.
Sweet thing, I hope you know I'm wondering where you are. You said, "This could work some day
when we both know this is the end."
Ladies and gentlemen, This is Spinal Tap.
A arrives 5 minutes early, only to find that B will be 10 minutes late and C is not even coming; D is not picking up the goddamn phone! B eventually arrives 20 minutes later than promised, leaving A standing there waiting for no one, looking like an idiot.
So for the next outing, A and D arrive 10 minutes late; this time, B and C are punctual. Seeing how they've all wasted their time, everyone decides to be at least 10 minutes late for all outings from then on.
Sitting in the crowded IKEA restaurant café, he finally knew what heaven tasted like - a genius, smoky mixture of pork and beef rolled into a slightly uneven ball - simple, but sinful. He left his last meatball stagnant on the plate, focusing on the side dishes, leaving the best for last (and really looking forward to it.)
"I'll meet you at 7.", "I miss you already.", "Goodbye to you."
This last goodbye that I'll ever say to you... Replaying memories, I'm pretty sure you'd never leave my side, now would you?
Step 1: Find the right guy
The key step towards a memorable Vday experience is of course to find the right guy. Quote Bridget Jones, never go for the following: alcoholics, workaholics, commitment phobics, people with girlfriends or wives, misogynists, megalomaniacs, chauvinists, emotional fuckwits or freeloaders, perverts.
Guys in the my NO list include: your girl friends' exes and guys who read my 100 words batch and found it cool.
Step 2: Make him want you!
Now that you've found the right guy (hopefully via the previous ultimately useless step [see Step 1 above]), you'll need to get his attention and of course, make him want to ask you out for Valentine's Day!
1) Groom yourself and dress well: Remember ladies, first impression counts!
2) Befriend him. Duh.
3) Smile. Eye contact. Very. Important.
4) Flirt, but be SUBTLE and cool.
5) Most importantly, be yourself. No one likes a faker.
Step 3: How to play hard to get(aka THE GAME) with the guy you want
1) Count to 3 (IN YOUR HEAD!) before answering him.
2) There's no "Yes" or "No". There's only "Maybe."
3) Ignore him occasionally.
4) Don't call him. Let him call you.
5) Don't pick up his calls immediately. Same goes for texts.
6) Be cute, playful, smart and witty.
7) Be like a yo-yo. Drive him insane with confusion!
8) Flirt with his friends.
9) Be cool.
10) Be confident.
Step 4: Getting him to ask you out
Alright, ladies! We're about halfway towards your dream Valentine's Day so don't back out! Here're a few tips you could try:
1. Stalk him. See what his interests are, and take interest in it.
2. Make it seem like HE's the initiator by asking "Are you asking me out?". Chances are he can't say no. ;)
(Don't believe a word I say.)
Now that you've scored your date, it's time to find an appropriate present!
Sporty: Get him a sports towel or something he can use for his hobby.
Sensitive: A mixtape always says a lot.
(The above step is actually useless as this Valentine's day date is probably your first date, and he may not have got you a gift, which may cause embarrassment and awkward silence. It is thus okay to ask him straight-out if he's got you a gift, or just prepare a small gift just in case.)
Attire: Plan your outfit well - it needs to make a great impression and make you feel comfortable at the same time.
Conversation: Be a good listener and ask interesting questions (that means no "Yes/No" questions! Keep the conversation going!)
Manners: Don't forget these! Always be polite and respectful not only to your date, but to the people around you! (Unless you don't do that normally, in which case shame on you and you don't deserve a Valentine's Day date!)
Step 7: Surviving Valentine's Day as a singleton!
1) Pamper yourself: Treat yourself to a manicure, pedicure or spa! Relaxing will help you forget that you're a sad singleton who can't score a date.
2) Take advantage: Order the Valentine's Day set for two and knock yourself out! There's more for you now!
- Do you think it'll be like this for the next two years - us meeting once a week to catch up before you'd have to go again?
- I don't know, dear, I wish it doesn't have to be like this, y'know.
"Me neither," was all she could say without choking on tears.
Days feel like years when I'm alone - it's funny but I never thought that I'd need you there when I cried. And now I can hardly breathe, I need to feel you here with me.
When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you, the face I came to know is out of sight and the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it okay are gone. All I can say is I miss you so bloody much.
So one last time, then you'll go,
And we'll pretend that it meant so much more.
But it was vile and cheap.
You are beautiful but you don't mean a thing to me.
Yes, it's a MUFFIN-TOP.
My muffin-top is all that
Whole grainy, low-fat
I know you want a piece of that
But I just wanna dance.
Checkin' out my sweet hips
My sugarcoated cherry lips
I know you wanna get with this
But I'm just here to dance.
So if you can't shake your fakery
Then kiss my muffin-top!
1) Garlic - duh?!
3) Milk (both soya and chocolate)
4) Soft-boiled eggs
5) Hard-boiled eggs
9) Sour Cream
10) Baked potato (though I'd blame the sour cream!)
Worst things to do after eating above-mentioned food items:
1) Not brush your teeth
2) Not gargle
3) Not drink something that can help overlap the taste
4) Not even drink WATER!
5) Take a nap
6) Remain stagnant and not eat anything else
7) Make out with spouse
8) Have first kiss
Beauty is never painless, my dear.