December 16, 2007
I called to re-schedule the lesson, and they offered to give me a credit for it and let it go. Iíd like to make the Christmas trip to Ohio Thursday, and that would fill up the rest of the week. Iím not sure whether I actually work Christmas day, so I might find myself making another trip. Maybe I should try to call and get a reading on whether I am working Christmas day. Maybe Iíll wait to make my trip. There has to be another day I can squeeze it in between now and the end of the year.