August 25, 2003
One summer when I was eight or nine, someone had given us kids candy. So this one kid, always in trouble, for some strange reason, starts putting the m & m’s in his nose. Please don’t ask me why. At some point, he had shoved a few in his nostrils, and starts to panic because he can’t breath, as the candy is stuck. We call the ambulance, and prepare to go the emergency room, and they ask were the m & m’s plain or peanut. Why? If they were peanut, they would have to operate. If chocolate, they would melt.