read
write
members
about
account

 

datedatememberrandomsearch

July 2, 2019
Making dinner last night, I prepped our garden peas in a pyrex measuring cup, put them in the microwave planning to nukevate them for 2 minutes while we ate salad. I then started the microwave before taking the salads in, and we started to eat. A minute later a thundering noise came from the kitchen. I ran in and saw sparks in the microwave. I turned it off immediately, confused, what happened to the microwave. And then I saw it: the pyrex cup, still on the countertop. I never put them in the microwave. I think the microwave is ok.